Tuesday, June 30, 2009

{The News} is almost here! FREEBIE ALERT!

Hi all! Lots of exciting stuff going on around here :) I have collab kits in the works with both Amy Sumrall and Lyndsay Riches- set for release the second week of July. Woot! Also, I'm working on a top secret mission, that has me pretty excited- I think others will find it exciting, too!

Big shout out to Sara at Subjective Beauty for working on a new blog design for me, should be installed in the next day or so, keep an eye out! It rocks! :D

Last, if you haven't signed up for my newsletter, you should! Exclusive freebies, peeks and coupons for all! ;)

The first newsletter is set to go out July 1st, so hurry up and don't miss out on the first freebie shown below! :)





Check out these amazing layouts by my creative team, and Miss Tracy of Trixie Scraps!

by Joy


by Tracy


by Aimee


by Carrin


So again, if you haven't signed up yet, you can do so at the top of the page, or right HERE!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new look!! Looks great :-D

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket