Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Berry nice LOs and some new CU :)

I recently had some wonderful ladies from DST and Crumbsnatchers do some layouts for me using Luh You Berry Much, and I couldn't be more pleased!





Please take a moment to check out all of these rockin layouts, in no particular order :)

by Roxxygerlie


by Laura (me :) )



by bamabreeze




by Yolanda




by adelina77




by Sarah



I also have two new CU products out today, at all four stores:
CU Kid Pack

and CU Frame Me!




Thanks for visiting!

0 comments:

Photobucket


Simply Scraps

Simply Scraps Simply ScrapsSimply Scraps
Photobucket
Photobucket

Scrap Orchard
Persnickety Prints! Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!
Photobucket