Sunday, February 15, 2009

New CU Product and CU FREEBIE! :)

Yes, I'm still alive!!! :-P Hectic week all around...but I'm slowly getting back in the swing....

I've got a new CU product out- some commercial use folded cardstock sheets- i've already used them a few times and love them! :) You can find them at Busy Scrappin and Digital Paper Hearts, and in my new store that I'll be announcing in the next week or so ;)



And on to the freebie! I used these a while back, and thought I'd share! :)


download here
Enjoy! :)

12 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 16 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Cara said...

These are cute, thanks so much for sharing! I hope this week isn't so hectic for you.

Cara
SweetTomatoDesigns

Lisa said...

Thanks so much!

Bianca said...

I love overlays!! I always have my camera with me to see if I can take pictures of interesting textures to create overlays with them hehehe ;)

Chiara said...

Thank you!

scrappinrobyn said...

Thanks for sharing the cute freebie :-)

Michelle from MD, USA said...

these are great! tfs

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use Ok post on Feb. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use Ok post on Feb. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

thescrappywife said...

Cute! Thank you!

M u s s said...

Thank you lots!!

craftychic said...

Thank you :)

Photobucket


Simply Scraps